What Is Shani Dosha & How to Appease the Saturn God? Best Astrologer in Delhi, Kundali Expert offers you Genuine Astrology Services,
People are very much afraid of Saturn's half-century. The half-year period is seven and a half years. Saturn takes 30 years to rotate all 12 zodiac i.e.
Astrology relies upon so many factors that govern a person’s with the events in his/her life. Most of these factors are categorized under the movement and influence of stars and planets at the time of a person’s birth.
Saturn transit takes two and a half years in a each sign, thus the total transit of Saturn in 3 zodiac signs is called Sarey Sati i.e. this seven-and-a-half years is a time of great troubles, troubles and troubles. According to the legend, the heroic king Vikramaditya also came under the influence of Saturn's Sarey Sati, and at that time his coronation was taken away.
Saturn Sarey Sati’s effect (how to overcome shani dosha)
According to Indian Vedic astrology, Saturn is a Melefic planet, its presence in the horoscope of any person is considered inauspicious and harmful to the person. The calculation of Shani Sarey Sati is based on the moon sign. Shani is considered as the 'Karmaphal giver'. It is said that whatever action a human being will do, Shani Dev gives him the fruit. Hence, there is no need to fear Saturn. Saturn is auspicious in the horoscope of the people, the time of one and a half years is very fruitful for them and during this time those people make a lot of progress.
At the time of half past seven and a half, if your work stops and you do not achieve success even after a hundred years of hard work, it means that it is the wrath of Shanidev that is suffering you. In such a situation, the person can reduce his loss and troubles by taking measures to please Shani Dev. Looking for Astrologer near me? Consult Acharya V Shastri is World Famous Astrologer for solution of Career, Business, Marriage and all problems
Saturn's Sarey Sati of Seven and Half Year can influence in all three phases as follows:
- First or First Phase - In the first phase, Saturn rests on the forehead of the native. In this, a person has to face financial difficulties, which costs more than the income. A person has to face sleep problems as well as other types of health problems. Thought works are not completed and problems related to money also have to be faced. There are difficulties in married life and mental worries increase. best astrologer in Dwarka delhi, astrologer in delhi ncr, top astrologer in Gurgaon, famous astrologer in Gurgaon, top astrologers in delhi,
- Second or Second Phase - In this period of half year and a half, one has to face ups and downs in business and family life. The native receives sufferings from his relatives. He may have to stay away from home and family as well as go on long journeys. A person may have to suffer physical diseases. Matters related to wealth can also be troubling. In this phase, there is no timely support of friends and more effort is required to do any work. Apart from all this, he can also be surrounded by financial troubles.
- Third or third phase - In the third phase of the half-and-a-half-year, a person does not get the benefit of material pleasures and his rights decrease. It costs more than what you earn. Health related problems have to be faced. Differences in thoughts arise from children and the sum of debate is formed. If taken briefly, this period is not considered good for the person. People who are in the third phase of Saturn's half-and-half in the birth sign, people should avoid any kind of debate.
Apart from these three stages, there are two more stages, which are considered inauspicious. These two phases are also caused by the Saturn "transit" which is commonly known as "Shani Dhaya". best career astrologer in delhi,
Remedy for half-and-half or Shani dosha
- Reading Hanuman Chalisa daily can also be useful.
- Embellish Shani Mantra 80,000 times.
- Wear an iron ring in the middle finger of your right hand, making sure that this ring should be made of horseshoe.
- Worship Lord Shiva while reciting the "Shiva Panchakshari" and Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.
- Give food and clothes etc. to poor and needy people on Saturday. Things like Kala Chana, mustard oil, iron articles, black clothes, blankets, buffalo, money etc. should be donated.
- Offer copper and sesame oil to Shani Dev every Saturday.
- Add milk or water every Saturday to please Shani Dev.
- Recite "Shani Stotra" daily.
- Chant "Shani Kavachram" daily.
- Feed grains and seeds to crows.
- Feed honey and sugar to black ants.
- Donate curd and rice to beggars and the physically challenged.
What type activities should be avoided during the period of Sarey Sati?
Let us see what we should keep in mind during the Saturn Sarey Sati phase: -
- We should avoid doing any risky task.
- We should avoid any kind of argument at home or at work place during the half year and a half.
- We must be cautious while driving.
- We should avoid traveling alone during the night.
- We should avoid getting stuck in any formal or legal agreement.
- We should not drink alcohol at all on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
- We should avoid buying black clothes or leather goods on Saturday and Tuesday.
- We should avoid participating in any kind of illegal or wrong things.
Saturn is considered the most malefic planet in astrology. However, this is not always true, Saturn does justice based on your actions and deeds. If you do good deeds, it definitely gives you its fruits. Yes, there may be a delay in getting the results of your good deeds, but you definitely get it. Shani makes the seven and a half year old people experience both good and bad times.
Shani basically tests your patience and gives you the fruits of your actions. Therefore, we can consider Shani as a "judge" who gives us fruits according to our deeds.
Shani Dosha, or any other natal defect, are infamous only because they are linked to our previous birth, which isn’t in our control. But the life we live after is something that we can control. And that is why following these remedies can prove to be effective.
For more information related to astrology, contact Best Astrologer in Dwarka, Gurgoan and Delhi NCR, Acharya V Shastri: + 91-9205722942