Glass break is inauspicious or auspicious or is breaking of glass auspicious?
Mirrors are a reflection of man and also an important part of human life, in which everyone likes to see their image. In Indian culture, the breakdown of glass is associated with bad omen and signs of the occurrence of something untoward. In many places there is also a belief that the soul of a person who breaks a glass gets trapped inside it. Also, seeing broken glass in dreams is considered a sign of accident. In real life too, any conspiracy, suspicion or transparency is added to the suspicion if glass or glass is broken by hand. These are just the things heard or know the truth behind what is there. best astrologer in Dwarka delhi, astrologer in delhi ncr, top astrologer in Gurgaon,
Myths and beliefs
- When the mirror falls and breaks, a sign of misfortune comes.
- To prevent this, by going to the river or reservoir, the disaster that comes from seeing its shadow is averted.
- It is believed that when the glass, plate, etc. of glass is broken by hand, suddenly the health of someone in the house worsens or the debate takes place and before any trouble comes. famous astrologer in Gurgaon, top astrologers in delhi,
- There is a perception that the problem of giving salt to a cleaning worker will be averted if the glass utensils break in the house.
- Apart from this, trouble is also averted by donating glass to a religious place or offering alms in the form of refreshments.
What is scientific reason behind this?
Years ago, the mirror was created as a result of tireless hard work, effort and expertise. At that time it was considered to be a very valuable thing, it was used for maintenance and maintenance. Broken glass pieces can injure the body. People were given the impression that take care of broken glass. best career astrologer in delhi, shastri, acharya, acharya v shastri, v acharya,
The main reason behind this was the recognition of the glass being precious at that time and as a precaution against the danger of being injured by its broken piece. So you have learned that after keeping the glass or its glass etc., and after the breaking of its ominous beliefs and scientific view, after which you too can keep it and use it.
For more information related to astrology, contact Best Astrologer in Dwarka, Gurgoan and Delhi NCR, Acharya V Shastri: + 91-9205722942