Political Astrology Steps
Ensure you have three Professionals you can rely on as advisors for you and your business:
- Your Chartered Accountant,
- Your Attorney or Business Lawyer
- Your Astrologer
Lawyers can’t give any financial input or can talk about luck, same way a strategist can’t suggest laws or can’t advice for financial technicality or company formation so if you have 3 key advisors as support pillars, this will really help grow your business and achieve your desired results.
Attend to the 7 fundamentals of a successful business:
1. Name of the organization: Neurologically and astrologically it should be with spelled in just the right way.
2. Correct partners: Check the compatibility, strength and weakness of all partners and administrators with your Astro- Strategist.
3. Percentage of shares of all partners: Each should be correctly balanced with one another.
4. Registered Address & administrative address: It should be astrologically compatible with name of the organization and key people of the company
5. Logo of the organization: Logos aren’t good or unhealthy: rather they’re either lucky or unlucky. A carefully planned logo provides guidance, confidence, faith, energy and importance. It additionally adds value to your whole brand and business.
6. Web, Print, Digital presence: Logo, Colors, fonts, Headings, Images, structure, framework all should be in correct place and in astrological harmony.
7. Brand Name or DBA: Critically, the name of the Brand can provide direction and purpose to the organization. It can support sales and profit and even affect employee morale and job satisfaction.
Start doing a GAP Analysis for your Business every month
You must be thinking what is GAP Analysis?
GAP Analysis is the difference between Actual achievement and Potential.
Gap analysis can be used in many areas, such as:
- Financial performance
- Human resource management
- Quality assurance
- Cost control
- Employee satisfaction
- Energy conservation
- Market competitiveness
- Technical skills
- The list is endless…
Start doing SWOT Analysis for your Business weekly
SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats analysis) is a framework for identifying and analysing the internal (strengths, weakness) and external (opportunities, threats) factors that can have an impact on the viability of a project, product, place or person. It also helps to minimize the effect of weaknesses in your business, while maximizing your strengths.
Talk to your advisory professional team (Chartered Accountant, Business Lawyer and Astro-Strategist) at least twice a week and before taking any major decisions.